by Noosa Finest Yoghurt
Yogurt isn’t just for breakfast. It can also swap into a variety of desserts, and the kids will never know that they are getting added calcium, protein and probiotics. Noosa Finest Yoghurt, from right here in Colorado, mixes whole milk from Colorado cows, honey and all-natural fruit purees into a velvety texture that blends well in a variety of dessert ideas:
• Use it in bread or muffin recipes that call for yogurt or sour cream.
• Plop a dollop on top of crisps or crumbles.
• Use it as a fruit dip.
• Blend it in smoothies.
• Freeze dollops on a lined cookie sheet for frozen yogurt bites.
Noosa’s newest flavors — pumpkin, cranberry apple and vanilla — are perfect for experimenting with holiday recipes. Try this simple recipe for a parfait using the pumpkin flavor. The kids will love to help adding the layers.
From Noosa Finest Yogurt
Noosa Pumpkin Yogurt
Pumpkin pie spice
1. Crumble gingersnap cookies and layer into the bottom of a parfait glass.
2. Stir Noosa Pumpkin to mix the pumpkin puree into the yogurt. Spoon into parfait glass on top of gingersnap layer.
3. Spoon whipped cream on top of pumpkin yogurt.
4. Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice on top of whipped cream.